If you are not sure of what name servers are supposed to be for your website's domain name, you can find the information needed by identifying your server name, and then typing it in the table below to be provided with your name servers:
Type your server name into this table:
|Server Name:||1st Nameserver||2nd Nameserver|
If you are unsure of your server name, see below for instructions on how to retrieve it.
If you do not know your server name to enter into the table above, you may use the instructions below to look up your server name:
- Log in to your billing portal.
- Click My Sites from the left hand menu.
- Locate the cPanel you wish to point your domain to, and click the Manage button.
- From inside the cPanel, locate and click the Server Information link in the left hand panel.
If this link is not visible, please click the Expand Stats button to unhide it.
- Here you can locate your Server Name.